Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Monday, September 19, 2005

Time for a voice

I've started this blog as a place to voice my thoughts on the off-road cycling trails in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area. I'll be talking about everything from trail conditions to rides and, oh yes, controversies about the trails.

I'm the currently-appointed communications director for the Minneapolis Off-road Cycling Advocates (MOCA, http://www.mocatrails.org/). The organization is an affiliate of the Minnesota Off-Road Cyclists (MORC, http://www.morcmtb.org/). Rumor has it MOCA may soon be a chapter organization and more a part of MORC in the future. Details on that to come.

I will do my best to stay on-topic with this blog, and welcome feedback of all kind (especially negative, hostile, inflamatory and irrationally-hateful feedback! That's the funnest kind!) I will also do my best to keep things gramatically sound and not have too many spelling mistakes ... but, no promises there if passion takes over and my fingers stumble and I hazard to post before it's time.

Above all, thanks for reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home